Re: [isabelle] Line numbers vs. icons

On Wed, 4 Dec 2013, Gottfried Barrow wrote:

The use of the Isabelle icon at the top of the PIDE window, and in the task bar, is helpful. I use a non-modified jEdit, and the jEdit icon was displayed for both jEdit and Isabelle/jEdit in the Windows task bar.

Great. This proves that you have tested the latest (and last) release candidate http://isabelle.in.tum.de/website-Isabelle2013-2-RC3 where I had changed the application icons.

I have done myself a 1-2h tour-de-force on Windows 8, with 8 virtual cores, and all the auto sledgehammer stuff enabled -- not a single stray process.

A bit more than 12 hours are left before I make the final ultimate Isabelle2013-2 snapshot ...