[isabelle] Announcing Isabelle2013-2
Isabelle2013-2 is now available.
This version supersedes Isabelle2013-1, which in turn consolidated
Isabelle2013 and introduced numerous improvements. See the NEWS file
in the distribution for more details. Some highlights are:
* Significantly improved Isabelle/jEdit Prover IDE.
* Consolidated multi-platform support: Linux, Windows, Mac OS X.
* Added and updated manuals: datatypes, implementation, isar-ref, jedit.
* New Spec_Check tool: Quickcheck for Isabelle/ML.
* HOL library enhancements: Complex_Main, HOL-Library,
* HOL tool enhancements: Codegenerator, Function, Lifting, Transfer,
* HOL-BNF: significantly improved BNF-based (co)datatype package.
You may get Isabelle2013-2 from the following mirror sites:
Cambridge (UK) http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/hvg/Isabelle/
Munich (Germany) http://isabelle.in.tum.de/
Sydney (Australia) http://mirror.cse.unsw.edu.au/pub/isabelle/
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and