Re: [isabelle] "blast" eliminates unrelated flex-flex pairs in Isabelle2013-1 and Isabelle2013-2.

Dear Makarius,

Your constant language policing makes this mailing list extremely noisy and
unpleasant. You should leave the terminology with which people report their
findings to them. To suggest that the quality of some software is influenced by
the language in which users write about it is bizzare.

Tobias