Re: [isabelle] "blast" eliminates unrelated flex-flex pairs in Isabelle2013-1 and Isabelle2013-2.

Le Tue, 10 Dec 2013 13:25:56 +0100, Makarius <makarius at sketis.net> a écrit:

On Tue, 10 Dec 2013, Tobias Nipkow wrote:

Your constant language policing makes this mailing list extremely noisy and unpleasant. You should leave the terminology with which people report their findings to them. To suggest that the quality of some software is influenced by the language in which users write about it is bizzare.

Anyway, this is getting a bit far off this thread ...

I did not mean to continue this thread at that point, but I do confirm again what I've tried to communicate there in plain and simple words, in the hope that at least a few people will understand.

 	Makarius

Not in vain.