[isabelle] Call for Industry Track Papers, FM 2014, May 2014, Singapore
- To: "EAPLS at jiscmail.ac.uk" <EAPLS at jiscmail.ac.uk>, "announcements at lists.artist-embedded.org" <announcements at lists.artist-embedded.org>, "events at fmeurope.org" <events at fmeurope.org>, "acm-fse at lists.inf.unisi.ch" <acm-fse at lists.inf.unisi.ch>, "fmindia at cmi.ac.in" <fmindia at cmi.ac.in>, "coq-club at pauillac.inria.fr" <coq-club at pauillac.inria.fr>, "pvs-announce at csl.sri.com" <pvs-announce at csl.sri.com>, "cl-isabelle-users at lists.cam.ac.uk" <cl-isabelle-users at lists.cam.ac.uk>, "procos at jiscmail.ac.uk" <procos at jiscmail.ac.uk>, "om-announce at openmath.org" <om-announce at openmath.org>, "petrinet at informatik.uni-hamburg.de" <petrinet at informatik.uni-hamburg.de>, "concurrency at listserver.tue.nl" <concurrency at listserver.tue.nl>, "THEORYNT at listserv.nodak.edu" <THEORYNT at listserv.nodak.edu>, "theorem-provers at ai.mit.edu" <theorem-provers at ai.mit.edu>, "pvs at csl.sri.com" <pvs at csl.sri.com>, "ecoop-info at ecoop.org" <ecoop-info at ecoop.org>, "fmics at inrialpes.fr" <fmics at inrialpes.fr>, "types-announce at lists.seas.upenn.edu" <types-announce at lists.seas.upenn.edu>, "seworld at sigsoft.org" <seworld at sigsoft.org>
- Subject: [isabelle] Call for Industry Track Papers, FM 2014, May 2014, Singapore
- From: Sun Jun <sunjun at sutd.edu.sg>
- Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 09:38:43 +0000
- Accept-language: en-SG, en-US
- Thread-index: AQHO9MJy8KdAB9FHD06LaRjJyW7/fg==
- Thread-topic: Call for Industry Track Papers, FM 2014, May 2014, Singapore
CALL FOR INDUSTRY TRACK PAPERS
FM2014 is the nineteenth in a series of symposia organized by Formal Methods Europe,
an independent association whose aim is to stimulate the use of, and research on,
formal methods for software development. The symposia have been notably successful
in bringing together innovators and practitioners in precise mathematical methods
for software and systems development, industrial users, as well as researchers.
The industry track of FM 2014 welcomes papers describing industrial applications
of formal methods, experience with introducing formal methods in industry, tool
usage reports, experiments with challenge problems. Authors are encouraged to
explain how the use of formal methods has overcome problems, lead to improvements
in design or provided new insights.
Industry track papers should not exceed 15 pages (including appendices and
references). Accepted papers will be published in the Symposium Proceedings, to
appear in Springer's Lecture Notes in Computer Science. Submitted papers should
describe, in English, have not been published or submitted elsewhere concurrently
for publication, and should be in Springer's format. All submissions will be
evaluated by at least three members of the industry track program committee.
Papers should be submitted through the FM 2014 EasyChair web site:
* Industry Track Submission: January 16, 2014
* Industry Track Notification: February 16, 2014
* Camera-ready: February 25, 2014
* Main Conference Date: May 14-16, 2014
FM 2014 ORGANIZING COMMITTEES
Jin Song Dong, National University of Singapore, Singapore.
Program Committee Co-Chairs
Cliff B Jones, Newcastle University, United Kindom.
Pekka Pihlajasaari, Data Abstraction (Pty) Ltd, South Africa.
Jun Sun, Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore.
Doc Symposium Chair
Annabelle McIver, Macquarie University, Australia.
Shengchao Qin, University of Teesside, United Kindom.
Jonathan Bowen, London South Bank University, United Kindom.
Kenji Taguchi, AIST, Japan.
INDUSTRY TRACK PROGRAM COMMITTEE
* Jun Sun, Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore.
* Cliff Jones, Newcastle University, United Kingdom.
* Pekka Pihlajasaari, Data Abstraction (Pty) Ltd, South Africa.
* Michael Holloway, NASA, United States.
* Ralf Huuck, NICTA, Australia.
* Ewen Denney, SGT/NASA Ames, United States.
* Jim Grundy, Intel Corporation, United States.
* Hongjun Zheng, MathWorks, United States.
* Wolfgang Grieskamp, Google, United States.
* Cristina Cifuentes, Oracle, Australia.
* Jon Burton, Praxis, United Kingdom.
This email may contain confidential and/or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law and is intended for receipt and use solely by the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited. Please delete the email immediately and inform the sender. Thank You
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and