Re: [isabelle] A problem on ML-like function programming

As no experts answered so far, I will try my two cents, with apologizes for not giving more.

Do you mean printing to a PDF document? If Yes, then did you try antiquotations like “ at {term fn_name}” and the likes? It's documented in Isar‑Ref §4.2 (printed page 63). If Not, may be the question lacks precisions to me or is just out of my capabilities.