Re: [isabelle] New error messages in Isabelle 2013

On Fri, 1 Feb 2013, Gottfried Barrow wrote:

Microsoft gets rid of the taskbar and start button in Windows 8, and someone produces a utility to put it all back.

Did you try Isabelle2013-RC2 on Windows8 already?  Or anyone else?

Incidently, my new Sony Vaio (normally used with Xubuntu) also has Windows 8, and I actually like the way Microsoft disposed all this 3D eye candy. KDE for example looks now quite old-fashioned compared to that.

I had to do some fine-tuning to make Isabelle work smoothly on Windows8. So the question above is not just rethoric.