[isabelle] afp_build in RC2

Dear list,

it is now the second time that I got

### I/O error: /home/griff/.isabelle/Isabelle2013-RC2/browser_info/HOL/.session/entries (No such file or directory) ### Browser info: failed to update session index of "$ISABELLE_BROWSER_INFO/HOL"

when starting "isabelle afp_build some-session". But this error is nondeterministic. Both times, when issuing the command again, it succeeded (and most of the time when I use afp_build, I do not get this error at all).

Just reporting something odd.

cheers

chris

PS: It might be just a coincidence that I got this with afp_build, maybe it can also happen with plain build.