Re: [isabelle] afp_build in RC2

This probably just depends on if you have built HOL with browser_info on before or not, i.e. if the session file exists or not.

(afp_build just sets browser_info and document options)

I've hit this as well today, but I'm not sure which way is better: failing the build or not. If HOL has not been built with browser_info before, it doesn't really make sense to generate html that links to it.

Cheers,
Gerwin