Re: [isabelle] Interpretation's fact hidden for unknown reason?

Hi Yannick,

I have also the same doubt  with respect to the same situation. In  a
more complex setting, I usually
like to try several different proofs for the same locale interpretation and
because of the situation mentioned below I find that I can not do it.

best!

--
Alfio Ricardo Martini
PhD in Computer Science (TU Berlin)