[isabelle] Isabelle2013 release candidates vs. ITP deadline

People who are about to finish their ITP paper for today/tomorrow can refer to any of the Isabelle2013 release candidates as

  http://isabelle.in.tum.de/website-Isabelle2013-RC1
  http://isabelle.in.tum.de/website-Isabelle2013-RC2

if this is required for the paper. I will leave the RC websites there for several more weeks, until after the notification of ITP 2013, but not much longer. Then http://isabelle.in.tum.de/website-Isabelle2013 will become the only definitive version.

Note that in general, URLs like http://isabelle.in.tum.de/website-Isabelle2012 are useful to refer to certain Isabelle versions more permanently that "the" latest release. The TUM server still has them back to Isabelle2008.

I will announce Isabelle2013-RC3 soon, to give people who were very busy writing their ITP papers another chance to join the final testing.