[isabelle] Isabelle/HOL - A Proof Assistant for Higher-Order Logic
- To: isabelle-users <isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: [isabelle] Isabelle/HOL - A Proof Assistant for Higher-Order Logic
- From: Christian Sternagel <c.sternagel at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 12:42:21 +0900
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130110 Thunderbird/17.0.2
(I was just checking all links in my ITP submission, again)
I usually use "Isabelle/HOL - A Proof Assistant for Higher-Order Logic"
as standard reference for Isabelle in my publications... until now the doi
worked. Currently it is not working but just points to
Also the "free preview" from
Just points to http://link.springer.com/
No clue, whether this is just temporary... nevertheless, odd.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and