Re: [isabelle] Isabelle/HOL - A Proof Assistant for Higher-Order Logic

Also this doi

http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-24849-1_5

For Stefan's "A constructive proof of Higman’s lemma in Isabelle" does currently not work... (as well as other, not Isabelle related, springer dois that I have used in the past).

Sorry for complaining on the Isabelle list... but I had to share my confusion and pain ;)

cheers

chris