On Thu, 7 Feb 2013, Christian Sternagel wrote:

On 02/07/2013 09:51 PM, Makarius wrote:
   * Everybody: please check if you can scale the Isabelle/jEdit font-size
     up and down like in Firefox (C-PLUS/MINUS or C-ADD/SUBTRACT on the
     keypad).
For me, Linux (Fedora 18) with us layout C-PLUS does not work (which would actually be C-S-=), with ge layout both works fine (but then again, there is no modifier S involved).

"Or" in my statement above usually means exclusive-or. On US keyboard, you need the keypad or remap the non-keypad keys.