On 02/07/2013 11:36 PM, Makarius wrote:
On Thu, 7 Feb 2013, Christian Sternagel wrote:

On 02/07/2013 09:51 PM, Makarius wrote:
   * Everybody: please check if you can scale the Isabelle/jEdit
font-size
     up and down like in Firefox (C-PLUS/MINUS or C-ADD/SUBTRACT on the
     keypad).
For me, Linux (Fedora 18) with us layout C-PLUS does not work (which
would actually be C-S-=), with ge layout both works fine (but then
again, there is no modifier S involved).

"Or" in my statement above usually means exclusive-or.  On US keyboard,
you need the keypad or remap the non-keypad keys.
I deliberately bought a laptop that does not have a keypad (not even function-key emulation), since I never needed it, and then the other keys have more space ;). (And this laptop is my main machine.)

What do you mean by "remap the non-keypad keys"? That I should use C-= for font increase? (Which would be just fine.)

What I'm missing, though, is a way to go back to the default font-size (like C-0 in firefox), I also did not find such a thing in the menus. (When I change the font-size via C-foo C-bla and then close jEdit, will it have the same degree of magnification when I start it again? If so, C-0 would even be more relevant.)

cheers

chris