[isabelle] Generating .tex from .thy without a proper session

Hi,

while preparing some slides, I want to include some isabelle-generated
LaTeX from a small fragment. So I fired up jEdit and wrote the few lines
in Scratch.thy, saving that file to /tmp.

Now I’d like to figure out how to convert that to .tex, without creating
a full session and running "isabelle build" and then extracting the .tex
from the generated .tex files.

Is there a low-level-command that goes from .thy directly to .tex,
without a session infrastructure involving ROOT and document/root.tex?

I tried
isabelle-process -I -q -m latex HOL < Scratch.thy
which spits out LaTeX, but not the theory but rather the progress of
processing it.

Thanks,
Joachim

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter