Le Fri, 08 Feb 2013 16:00:56 +0100, Alfio Martini <alfio.martini at acm.org> a écrit:

IsaUser1: Dude, who does Makarius think uses the size 18 font that comes
as the default for jEdit?

IsaUser2: Well, that would be Makarius himself. He uses a football stadium
size monitor, and at 50 meters, even a size 18 font is small, as you can
imagine.

Amazing ..:-)

Yes :-D (hope Makarius will enjoy his celebrity and the joke)

I personally change the font size to 14, check the “Use fractional font metrics” option, and set anti‑aliasing to “standard”. These are my personal defaults for Isabelle.