Well, I don't quite get the day trader joke, but the "German" words are hilarious.

Just for the record. I use the default font size on my laptop and with a not so big monitor, on neither of which the font seems too big. Moreover, as makarius pointed out earlier, for smaller font sizes the font is a bit "thin".

cheers

chris