Re: [isabelle] RC3: new installation isn't interested in building target, only dependencies?

On 11/02/13 20:31, Christian Sternagel wrote:
> On 02/11/2013 06:07 PM, Rafal Kolanski wrote:
>> I am assuming that the intended semantics for the "isabelle build"
>> command is to actually build the specified target.
> I was told that it is not ;)

Ah. I heard rumors of something like that. Silly assumptions. My bad.

> You have to explicitly give the "-b" flag for building, [...]

> hope this helps

It does. Thank you for such a quick response!

I'll go back to fixing wwwfind now, which definitely does not work.

Sincerely,

Rafal Kolanski.