Re: [isabelle] RC3: new installation isn't interested in building target, only dependencies?

On Mon, 11 Feb 2013, Rafal Kolanski wrote:

On 11/02/13 20:31, Christian Sternagel wrote:
On 02/11/2013 06:07 PM, Rafal Kolanski wrote:
I am assuming that the intended semantics for the "isabelle build"
command is to actually build the specified target.
I was told that it is not ;)

Ah. I heard rumors of something like that. Silly assumptions. My bad.

You have to explicitly give the "-b" flag for building, [...]

hope this helps

It does. Thank you for such a quick response!

There is also the Isabelle system manual, with a whole chapter on Isabelle sessions and build management, including real-life examples.

I'll go back to fixing wwwfind now, which definitely does not work.

You have approx. 24h left. I had reported its broken state almost 3 months ago. The Isabelle2013 release train will not wait for latecomers.