Re: [isabelle] RC3: patch to get wwwfind running again

On Tue, 12 Feb 2013, Rafal Kolanski wrote:

Here it is again.

OK, it is now here https://bitbucket.org/isabelle_project/isabelle-release/commits/d90218288d51

I can confirm that it works on Linux (as specified). Being curious about its exclusion of Mac OS X and Windows/Cygwin, I've tried the other platforms as well, and it did not work (also as specified). The problems seem to be unportable netstat options (Mac OS X) and other unknown differences on Cygwin (although netstat and lighttpd are the same there as on Linux).

So we are back to the status-quo of WWW_Find for the Isabelle2013 release.