[isabelle] Announcing Isabelle2013
Isabelle2013 is now available.
This version consolidates Isabelle2012 and introduces numerous
improvements, see the NEWS file in the distribution for more details.
Some highlights are:
* Improvements of Isabelle/Scala and Isabelle/jEdit Prover IDE.
* Advanced build tool based on Isabelle/Scala.
* Updated manuals: isar-ref, implementation, system.
* Pure: improved support for block-structured specification contexts.
* HOL tool enhancements: Sledgehammer, Lifting, Quickcheck.
* HOL library enhancements: HOL-Library, HOL-Probability, HOL-Cardinals.
* HOL: New BNF-based (co)datatype package.
* Improved performance thanks to Poly/ML 5.5.0.
You may get Isabelle2013 from the following mirror sites:
Cambridge (UK) http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/hvg/Isabelle/
Munich (Germany) http://isabelle.in.tum.de/
Sydney (Australia) http://mirror.cse.unsw.edu.au/pub/isabelle/
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and