Re: [isabelle] the sound of a sledgehammer

I certainly hope instead to see a restoration of one of sledgehammer's key advantages, namely that it ran in the background so that you could indeed continue to work on your proof. This was one of its design goals from the very beginning.

The entire internal architecture supports this background execution, so it should be possible.

Larry Paulson