Re: [isabelle] jEdit: Abbreviations

What you could also do is install an abbreviation that does start with a non word character, e.g.,

\<alpha>  code: 0x0003b1  group: greek abbrev: #a

in your ~/.isabelle/Isabelle2013/etc/symbols. Of course you would have to do that for all Greek letters.

Now you can type '#a and will still get a completion suggestion for #a.

I'm not using automatic completion myself (I prefer to explicitly accept with \t), but it should be possible to activate that via SideKick options (sorry, I'm currently unable to investigate that due to the "gray rectangle bug" ;) ... but that's a completely different story that I should not have mentioned on the user mailing list... sorry for that).

cheers

chris