Re: [isabelle] stackexchange.com use for proof assistants and related software

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 22.02.2013, 10:57 -0600 schrieb Gottfried Barrow:
> (2) All competing groups don't choose to listen in on the stackexchange
> site that is chosen as a springboard site. In particular, the HOL4 et
> al., Mizar, Coq, Isabelle, etc. groups don't all choose to be a part of
> the springboard site.

there is Coq on that list, and if you include, say, Agda, then it begins
to read a bit like a list of programming languages, some with a special
purpose. That reasoning would maybe make  http://stackoverflow.com/ the
right side to start on. There are already tags for some of these
provers:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/agda
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/coq
and even
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/isabelle
so maybe we just have to spread the word that there are answers to be
gotten on SO about Isabelle?

> Finally, someone would need to make it practical for everyone to
> listen in,

Isn’t http://stackoverflow.com/feeds/tag/isabelle enough?

Greetings,
Joachim