[isabelle] Formal model of XML with Isabelle: a link?

Hi people,

On the page https://isabelle.in.tum.de/community/Projects
In “Specification Languages”
I read:

Harald Hiss and Georg Lausen have been developing a
formal model of XML in Isabelle/HOL (for a project
called DEAXS, which abbreviates: Deductive Environment
for the Analysis of XML-Specifications).

But there's no relevant link provided, and the one to DEAXS is broken. Unless it is private (I would understand), I would like to have a look, primarily out of curiosity, also because I'm interested in the topic.