Re: [isabelle] Formal model of XML with Isabelle: a link?

Dear Yannick,

A quick search on the web revealed the following:
The proceedings of the Isabelle Workshop 2007 [1] contain an XML paper by Harald Hiss, he also had an emerging trends paper on this at TPHOLs 2008 [2]. And finally, there is his PhD thesis [3] (in German).

Hope this helps,
Andreas

[1] http://dream.inf.ed.ac.uk/events/isabelle-ws-2007/isabelle-07.pdf
[2] http://users.encs.concordia.ca/~tphols08/TPHOLs2008/ET/index.html