[isabelle] Updating to a previous Document.Version using Isabelle/Scala

Hi all,

Regarding the Isabelle/Scala API: Does anyone know how I might use session.update (or any other method call) to apply edits to a previous Document.Version, or alternately how to move the session to a different Document.Version so I can then apply updates from that point?

The context is straightforward: I would like to apply a change, and then revert it (i.e. 'undo') if the prover fails after the change. I would like to do this without starting a new session, as that seems unnecessary.

Thanks,
Avi