Re: [isabelle] Suggesting to add common isabelle user questions to the wiki

On Wed, 27 Feb 2013, C. Diekmann wrote:

So, I should move such things to stackexchange?
Should I remove those wiki pages and migrate them to stackexchange too?

Just do it. These community platforms don't depend on central decrees to work. It merely requires on a critical mass of people moving in a certain direction.

I have myself still no proper idea how SE works, but I might find it worthwhile to learn it soon.