[isabelle] Reminder: CICM/MKM deadline approaching

Dear Isabelle Users

Just a reminder, hopefully everyone has seen a copy of the CICM call for papers:

  http://www.cicm-conference.org/2013/cicm.php?event=&menu=cfp

I'm the track chair for MKM (Mathematical Knowledge Management) this year, following in footsteps of Makarius. Last year there were some good papers from Isabelle folk on managing large proof developments. I'm keen to welcome submissions from the Isabelle community again!

Deadline is next Friday 8th March (1st March for abstracts).

Best wishes,

 - David

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.