Re: [isabelle] Suggesting to add common isabelle user questions to the wiki

> So, I should move such things to stackexchange?
> Should I remove those wiki pages and migrate them to stackexchange too?

I thought I had something to contribute to the wiki as well (at least
after my next, upcoming paper deadline).

Off-list Makarius had pointed out some anti-patterns to me, which I had
used in a formalisation.  So I thought why not put such examples on a
wiki page and explain how to do them right.

I know stackexchange but rather just as a reader so far.  I am a wiki
expert but also know that it's no use using them without a critical mass
of participants.

OK, now I wonder how to put "facts" on stackexchange.  I am not, at
least not in this case, planning to ask questions and wait for them to
be answered, nor am I planning to answer questions in this case, but: I
had done something (i.e. written some Isabelle code), I got feedback on
it how to improve it, and this whole result of "instead of <foo> do
<bar> because …" I would like to share with the rest of the world.  (And
of course I wouldn't mind a further discussion thread getting appended
to it.)

Is there any easy pattern for doing this on stackexchange?

Cheers,

Christoph

http://cs.bham.ac.uk/~langec/, Skype duke4701

→ SePublica Workshop @ ESWC 2013.  Montpellier, France, 26-30 May.
  Deadline 4 Mar; http://sepublica.mywikipaper.org
→ Intelligent Computer Mathematics, 7–12 Jul, Bath, UK; Deadline 8 Mar
  http://cicm-conference.org/2013/
→ Enabling Domain Experts to use Formalised Reasoning @ AISB 2013
  3–5 April 2013, Exeter, UK.  3 Hands-on Tutorials on Economics
  http://cs.bham.ac.uk/research/projects/formare/events/aisb2013/