[isabelle] two issues with Isabelle2013 on mac

Dear Isabelle,

Here are two (fairly minor) problems when running Isabelle2013 on Mac OS (10.7.5 in my case):

-- When Isabelle is running, there are *two* icons in the dock: the Isabelle icon (which doesn't seem to correspond to any windows) and the jEdit icon. It would be ever-so-slightly nicer just to have one.

-- When Isabelle is *not* running, I can double-click a theory file in Finder, and it will happily launch Isabelle and open that theory. But when Isabelle *is* already running, nothing happens when I double-click a theory file in Finder. It would be slightly nicer not to have always to use the jEdit "Open" menu.

John