Re: [isabelle] A few questions about Isabelle2013

On 1/12/2013 1:28 AM, Gottfried Barrow wrote:

HOW DO I GET MY SHORTCUTS IN THE NEW JEDIT?

I copied over my ".isabelle\Isabelle2012\jedit\properties" to the folder ".isabelle\Isabelle_11-Jan-2013\jedit", and it configured most everything, but my shortcuts don't get activated. I look in the "properties" file, and I see my shortcuts in there, but they aren't used in "Global Options / Shortcuts".

There's a new file for jEdit 5, which is:

    jedit\keymaps\jEdit_keys.props

I deleted all my previous shortcuts in the file "Isabelle2012\jedit\properties", and I put them in the file "Isabelle_11-Jan-2013\jedit\keymaps\jEdit_keys.props".

The shortcuts showed up alongside my macros in the Macros menu, and jEdit didn't write them back into the "jEdit\properties" files. So I guess the new file is where the shortcuts are stored. I looked just a little on the web for information on how to import configuration from one version of jEdit to another, but I didn't find any info.

Regards,
GB