Re: [isabelle] A few questions about Isabelle2013

On Sat, 12 Jan 2013, Gottfried Barrow wrote:

HOW DO I GET MY SHORTCUTS IN THE NEW JEDIT?

I copied over my ".isabelle\Isabelle2012\jedit\properties" to the folder ".isabelle\Isabelle_11-Jan-2013\jedit", and it configured most everything, but my shortcuts don't get activated. I look in the "properties" file, and I see my shortcuts in there, but they aren't used in "Global Options / Shortcuts".

If I manually add a shortcut for an entry that's in the "properties" file, such as for

   +jm..markup/mu__ncx__newthm_counter_example.shortcut=A+j m n c x

jEdit writes the same exact entry to the "properties" files.

Anyone know how to get jEdit to use all my shortcuts in the "properties" file?

The jEdit guys have changed that slightly for jedit-5.0.0. There is now a separate ISABELLE_HOME_USER/jedit/keymaps/ directory. So far I only made sure that the standard Isabelle/jEdit keyboard shortcuts end up in the generated imported_keys.props, without investigating what happens when users start shuffling different keymaps.

You might have to look around at the jedit website and/or its mailing lists.