Re: [isabelle] A few questions about Isabelle2013

On Sat, 12 Jan 2013, Gottfried Barrow wrote:

NORTON QUARANTINES POLY.EXE

Norton quarantines "contrib\polyml-5.5.0\x86-cygwin\poly.exe", but it started doing that with Isabelle 2012. With Isabelle 2013, it gives me a error message that it didn't give me before about not being able to find the file. Users in the future should be aware of that. I just unquarantine poly.exe, and know that it's going to happen when it gets run for the first time on a computer on which I run Norton.

So is there some way to buy "protection" for poly.exe from the Norton mafia?