 From: Makarius <makarius at sketis.net>
To: isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2013 8:38 PM
Subject: [isabelle] Isabelle2013-RC1 available for testing

Dear all,

the Isabelle2013 release is anticipated for February 2013.  Before actual lift-off we have approx. 3 weeks of public testing of release candidates.

See https://bitbucket.org/isabelle_project/isabelle-release for the main website where this is organized.  There is also a link to an issue tracker on the same Bitbucket site.

The main Isabelle2013-RC1 download page is http://isabelle.in.tum.de/website-Isabelle2013-RC1 -- although some parts of the text of the webpage is still missing.

Observations from testing release candidates may be discussed here on isabelle-users (not isabelle-dev), on the bitbucket tracker, or via private mail.

Active participation in testing is important to iron out small problems, and raise the overall quality of the system for everybody. The time to sort out issues is now.