Re: [isabelle] redirect tracing output to file in Jedit

On 23.01.2013 16:44, Walther Neuper wrote:
I think with Isabelle 2012, your best bet is to click "Cancel" fast
enough in the System(?) view and then click on nothing in the editor
buffer.

... I'd guess to delete the respective code fast enough.
(supposing that "System(?) view" relates to emacs/Proof General)

I meant the "Prover Session" panel in jEdit.

Deleting the code will also delete the output. Tracing non-terminating simplifier runs is not what the 2012 version shines at, unfortunately. Thinks will be better in 2013 and there is currently a student working on a completely new tracing facility.

  -- Lars