Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2013-RC1 Sledge output finicky

On Thu, 24 Jan 2013, Gottfried Barrow wrote:

In general, the ATPs are only working if they're run by themselves.

I can confirm that in both in Isabelle2012 and Isabelle2013-RC1 executing many processes in parallel on Windows/Cygwin is very fragile. It seems to have been always like that, but only with Isabelle2012 we could speak of reasonably Windows support in the first place. Now that so many other thinks are working better than before, such drop-outs become more apparent.

Let's see if we can figure out a solution to the problem ...