Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2013-RC1 Sledge output finicky

On 1/28/2013 4:51 AM, Makarius wrote:
In the meantime David Matthews, who is the master behind Poly/ML, managed to work around the problem with Cygwin and multithreaded execution of external processes.

Once his change shows up officially on his polyml-code/fixes-5.5 branch, I will repackage it for Isabelle and produce Isabelle2013-RC2.

In the history of Isabelle on Windows, this will be the first time where all regular test sessions are running through, even HOL-Nitpick_Examples with its many externaly Java processes.

Stay tuned and keep fingers crossed ...

Let the magic continue in convenient parallel processes. I have considered many times how the low-level engine magicians don't get their due credit.

I am tuned in to the Isabelle channel.

Regards,
GB