Re: [isabelle] excluding theories from html pages

On a related topic, I find some symbols are not pretty-printed in the html output. For instance, each occurrence of \<oplus> comes out nicely as ⊕ in both the pdf output and the html output, but \<rightharpoonup> comes out as ⇀ in the pdf output and as \<rightharpoonup> in the html output. How can I this and other symbols print nicely in the html output?

Best wishes,
john