Re: [isabelle] excluding theories from html pages

On Wed, 30 Jan 2013, John Wickerson wrote:

My theory imports various theories not made by me, such as Quotient_Set, Quotient_Syntax, and so on. When I do "isabelle build" (on Isabelle2013-RC1), the generated pdf includes only those theories for which I did not specify [document = false] in my ROOT file.

However, the generated html pages include *all* the theories together. I would like to have just *my* theories listed on the index.html page, and any references to third-party theories linking to their respective pages at http://isabelle.in.tum.de/library/HOL/. Could somebody kindly explain how to achieve this?

You can make a separate session for the imports, and take it as a parent to your own stuff. The new isabelle build system makes it very easy to specify sessions, as explained in the "system" manual.