Re: [isabelle] excluding theories from html pages

On Wed, 30 Jan 2013, John Wickerson wrote:

On a related topic, I find some symbols are not pretty-printed in the html output. For instance, each occurrence of \<oplus> comes out nicely as ⊕ in both the pdf output and the html output, but \<rightharpoonup> comes out as ⇀ in the pdf output and as \<rightharpoonup> in the html output. How can I this and other symbols print nicely in the html output?

On the spot, I would say via perl on the generated HTML files.

HTML output is still awaiting substantial renovations. Hardly anything of what is there in the pipeline system comming from the Ural made it into Isabelle2013.