Re: [isabelle] New error messages in Isabelle 2013

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 30.01.2013, 15:47 +0100 schrieb Makarius:
> Or did you mean a keyboard version of "hover over squiggles"?

I haven’t tried 2013 yet, only followed the discussion, and it was not
clear to me if this is is just asking for what’s already there. But
since you mention keyboard I’d like to add that, for the sake of the
wrists of your users, please ensure that every feature is accessible
without touching the mouse. Keyboard-only control is crucial for
efficient and ergonomic use of any computer application¹.

Thanks,
Joachim

¹ with exception, maybe, of graphical stuff. But we are not yet drawing
commutative diagrams in Isabelle :-)

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
http://pp.info.uni-karlsruhe.de/~breitner