Re: [isabelle] Scala code generator: how to write code generated from Isabelle library dependencies to a shared package?

Hi Christoph,

> in writing Scala wrappers around code generated by the Isabelle Scala
> generator I'm realising that things start becoming hard to maintain.
>
> Assuming that what I want is not currently possible, is there at least a
> workaround?  What do other code generator users do?

beyond what Andreas has mentioned, future Isabelle releases will bring
options for fine-grained control over the module name space of generated
code.  This could also give a (partial) answer to your issues.

Cheers,
	Florian

--

PGP available: