[isabelle] set length of Output buffer

jEdit's recent limitation for output greatly improved the handling of looping code.

Since we use jEdit like JUnit, i.e. have a "Test_Isac.thy" calling all our test-files ---
(a) we get a great survey on errors by the red signs (=) at the left margin,

but

(b) we also get many many unpleasant request for interaction by

	Tracing paused.  Stop, or continue with next 100, 1000, 10000 messages?

Where in the abundant wealth of jEdit's menues can the buffer length of Output be enlarged ?

PS: Isabelle2012 accepted Test_Isac.thy (but was inconvenient with looping)