[isabelle] Session with multiple parents

Hi all,

Apologies if this question has already been answered, but I could not
find a nice solution.

Section 3.1 of the Isabelle system manual describes the format
describing a session. The discussion in this section and surrounding
implies that the session hierarchy is a tree and perhaps sessions cannot
have multiple parents. I can construct this relationship by having a
session A with parent B, that also imports a theory from session C. Is
there a nicer way of doing this? Basically I want to write:

session A = B + C + body...

but it seems this is not permissible. Any advice would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Matthew