Re: [isabelle] set length of Output buffer

On Mon, 22 Jul 2013, Walther Neuper wrote:

(b) we also get many many unpleasant request for interaction by

Tracing paused. Stop, or continue with next 100, 1000, 10000 messages?

Where in the abundant wealth of jEdit's menues can the buffer length of Output be enlarged ?

Plugin Options / Isabelle / General / Editor Tracing Messages (default 1000).

Note that it is usually better to run tests in batch mode, although we have recently managed to bomb the JVM with some AFP test going wild, and producing hundreds of MB of funny tracing output. (Often tools break down only when trying to be too verbose about their doings.)