Re: [isabelle] Custom Haskell serialisation for datatype constructors

Hi Andreas,

> Thanks for sharing your patches. As I do not know Florian's plans with
> the code generator, I will wait for him to comment on the idea and the
> fixes before I will add them my Isabelle version (and potentially later
> to the repository).

the story is simply that until September I am busy with other things and
cannot give detailed attention to that story.  I had some discussion
with Fabian and we agreed that the idea of code pragmas generally seems
reasonable, but that's it for the moment.

Cheers,
	Florian

--

PGP available: