Re: [isabelle] Fwd: Installation problem

Hi Antoine,

This assertion looks as if PolyML has difficulties with determining the size of its heap. How much memory does your machine have? Maybe, it helps to adjust the initial heap size. You can do so by changing the value of -H in Isabelle's ML_OPTIONS variable. Go to ~/.isabelle/Isabelle2013/etc and add a file with name "settings" with the following line as content:
ML_OPTIONS="-H 500"

AFAIK, 500 is Isabelle's default value for the initial size of the heap. Try to increase or decrease that value and see if it works.

Hope this helps,
Andreas