Re: [isabelle] Latex without proofs

Hi,

Am Montag, den 24.06.2013, 14:46 +0200 schrieb Makarius:
> At some point I also hope to see document preparation as part of the
> Prover IDE.  Only nostalgy associates latex documents with some batch
> build job, there are no particular technical reasons (apart from
> historical legacy getting in the way as usual).

does this mean that in the future it will not be possible to have a
script or makefile that will, say, create Isabelle course task and
solutions PDFs from Isabelle sources automatically and without firing up
a GUI program? Or are you merely stating that batch builds should not be
the _only_ way to create documents from Isabelle sources?

Thanks,
Joachim

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
http://pp.ipd.kit.edu/~breitner